Messages all expired?

Anybody else seeing all the messages they haven't downloaded, even from yesterday, as being expired and no longer available for download?

====================================================================== "Forty years ago, when the resolution of enslaving America was formed in Great Britain, the British Parliament was advised...to disarm the people; that it was the best and most effectual way to enslave them; but that they should not do it openly, but weaken them, and let them sink gradually, by totally disusing and neglecting the militia..."

- George Mason

Reply to
Cynewulf

Problem must be with your server. I can read messages all the way from last December.

Gun Control means that you can hit your target...........F>

Reply to
Froggy

That would be something particular to your news provider, newsfeeds.com. You should check with them. Almost certainly a temporary condition. You can always use groups.google.com to catch up on the ones you missed.

Reply to
John Miller

What a positively Juvenile thing to do. I shall have to see how well it works tomorrow at the mall.

Life is funny. All the silly crap I used to get in trouble for doing as a kid, I can now do with impunity as an auld phart. Love it...............

Reply to
Froggy