Are Messages Archived?

Is there a way to go back and look at all the replies to a posting once they appear as RE: in the subject line?

Tom

Reply to
Tom Johnson

Google is your friend. Go to Google. Choose Groups and choose the Advanced Groups Search. It's fairly self explanatory.

-- Dave Thompson

Reply to
Dave Thompson

freeda

Here's a link to help you get going with google:

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

Martin (and others),

Thanks for the link! I found the information I was looking for, and I have bookmarked the Google search page for future use.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Johnson