Test, Not Seeing Messages

I'm not picking up the last couple of days' worth of messages, including my own and replies to them :-(

Reply to
Dan Wenz

Be thankful for small mercies then.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

You ain't missing much!

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Yeah, but I see a "bunch" of stuff here I hadn't seen, the last couple of days, via Google!

Reply to
Dan Wenz

Reply to
Steve Banks

All you are missing is the political fallout from the election thanks to some of our British friends. Not much else as far as modeling is concerned.

Reply to
Black Cloud

I can see them all (hopefully) now, after re-subscribing - I see your point :-)

Reply to
Dan Wenz