Loss of messages

Two days ago all the messages on this newsgroup disappeared from my computer, though new ones are still coming in. This has not happened on other newsgroups I subscribe to so am I right in assuming that Virginmedia (my ISP) has had a clearout? Would changing NG settings from All Messages to New Messages Only (I use Outlook Express) prevent this happening again?

Cliff Coggin.

Reply to
Cliff Coggin

Cliff, I'm on Virgin as well, using news.virginmedia.com (69.16.176.253 from here) and haven't lost any messages; my setting for this NG is all messages so I don't know if that will make any difference. Martin

Reply to
Martin Whybrow