Apogee ezine bounce messages?

Since this afternoon, I appear to be getting all the bounce messages from Apogee's ezine. [Some of you have a full mailbox, some of you don't exist anymore, etc etc.] I sent an email to Tim, but I'm curious--is everyone on the ezine list getting these, or am I just extremely fortunate this month? :-)

--tc

-- My opinions only

Reply to
Ted Cochran

Ditto... having the same problem.

Reply to
Mark

Ted, Got them here, too...

Fly straight & true!

MikeyR

Reply to
BRMutti

Ted,

Your not alone, my mail box had about a dozen reject messages from Apogee ezine also. Appears Tim's got problems again...

Mike Smeltzer Aurora Illinois

Reply to
Mike Smeltzer

Yup...Me Too...got a bunch

Mark A Palmer TRA 08542 L3

Ted Cochran wrote:

Reply to
Mark A Palmer

Me too...

David Erbas-White

Ted Cochran wrote:

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Me too.

Reply to
NaCl

Yeah, I've gotted about a dozen of them also.

Mark E. Hamilton NAR #48641-SR

Reply to
Mark Hamilton

I'm up to about 16. The funny thing is, even though they're still coming in. They're all dated early this afternoon (though progressively later).

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

I've gotten about 30 so far...

Mario Perdue NAR #22012 Sr. L2 for email drop the planet

"X-ray-Delta-One, this is Mission Control, two-one-five-six, transmission concluded."

Reply to
Mario Perdue

Hi Ted,

Got 34 so far this side of the Atlantic, and they're still coming in. Someone on the dist. list needs a worming tablet :-(

G.

-- Graham Platt UKRA #1264 L2 RSO graham (a) bowhunter (d) demon (d) co (d) uk

Reply to
Graham

I have gotten about 50 of them since yesterday also

Reply to
Debra Koloms

In the last 2 days I've gotten over 60....42 of them Wensday night....Just got 4 more !

------------------------------------- Jim Chambers

------------- NAR 80299 L1

------------------------------------- F.A.R.T. Friendly American Rocket Technologies Friendly American Rocket Team

------------------------------------ Because of my Meds...I'm not responsible for the contents of this E-mail

------------------------------------

Reply to
Jim Chambers

Gotta wonder if this has to do with the Verisign (sp?) feature that they're complaining about?

Dunno...

Andy

Reply to
Andy Eng

The first messages were returned "invalid email address" messages, now a lot of 'em are "user mailbox is full" messages.

It would appear that all the "invalid email" bounces filled up people's mailboxes, and things are just cascading from there.

There's probably going to be a lot of angry people when they find out how their mailbox got jammed.....

Reply to
BB

I was out yestarday afternoon, so I didn't notice them until I got in this AM. 56 so far. Has any one called Tim? I just did...

Bob Kaplow

Me Too.

David George

Reply to
David George

Over 60 messages here. Time to get myself removed from the e-zine.

George Scheil

Reply to
George Scheil

Reply to
Alex Mericas

I got similar messages but not from the ezine or anyone rocket related. He is just one of many folks who have received a worm. As soon as he deworms he will be back to normal. Just be blessed he is not sending attachments with all those messages.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine