Interesting NSS application came in today's mail...

Anybody else get one?

Andy

Reply to
Andy Eng

Yep. Straight into the dumpster, along with the Greenpeace and "Nader for president" campaign application.

Reply to
BB

LOL... Didn't get either of those... :-)

Reply to
Andy Eng

Reply to
Alex Mericas

Reply to
Richard Hubbard

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

National Space society?

nss.org?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Reply to
Richard Hubbard

I had the same question. Usually when someone asks there's 10 others who also want to know...

Reply to
MaSter bLasteR

One thing though that I thought interesting was their approach towards legislative action seems similar to the NRA...

The possibility that they may have gotten hold of the NAR mailing list is discouraging...

Reply to
Andy Eng

5 motor sizes up from the ISS???

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Yep.

Mark Simps> Anybody else get one?

Reply to
Mark Simpson

That may have been the payment to have an ally in the fight against the evil horde

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy