OT- non-optical mouse

Ever try to shake the non-optical mouse (ones with the ball in it to detect movement) cause you just cant seem to point what you want? I have an optical mouse and I love it, but those cybercafe here are real outdated, they use winblows 98 and uses the stupid mouse that doesnt want to point to the buttom that you need to click... kinda makes me wonder why people even bother going to one if they already have broadband internet at home... (or could get one cheaply enough)

Reply to
tai fu

Alex Mericas

They get dirty. Take the ball out and remove the hair from the rollers and scrape the scum from the wheel surfaces..

Humans generate discharges that collect in there. The operation becomes smooth and perfect again.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Eeck. At least you didn't use the word "excretions". FTR, my mouse balls are fine..

Tod "Jeez, it's frickin' snowing this morning!" Hilty

Reply to
hiltyt

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I wish I could say that

Where're you at?

Reply to
bit eimer

NE Ohio. Winter comes on quick when you live next to a large freshwater lake... I'm just amazed to see Lake Effect already. Came down really hard too... snow "pellet" type stuff. Reminds me of the funky ice cream that they sell at the ballpark.

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

Reply to
Alex Mericas

Pinky! Fetch me my "Up Against the Wall After I Take Over the World" list, please.

I'll teach you to make fun of mouse balls!

The Brain

Reply to
The Brain

Ooooo! I smell Floyd!

"There's one smokin' a joint!.. Another with spots!!"

"If I had my waaaaay.. I'd have all of you shot!"

Tod "Eggs, sausage, chips and beans, and a tea" Hilty

Reply to
hiltyt