OT- non-optical mouse

Ever try to shake the non-optical mouse (ones with the ball in it to detect movement) cause you just cant seem to point what you want? I have an optical
mouse and I love it, but those cybercafe here are real outdated, they use winblows 98 and uses the stupid mouse that doesnt want to point to the buttom that you need to click... kinda makes me wonder why people even bother going to one if they already have broadband internet at home... (or could get one cheaply enough)
Has Tai been working with hybrids lately? His posts are less lucid than usual. Tai, tighten up the connection on the N20 bottle!
tai fu wrote:

--
Alex Mericas

They get dirty. Take the ball out and remove the hair from the rollers and scrape the scum from the wheel surfaces..
Humans generate discharges that collect in there. The operation becomes smooth and perfect again.
Jerry

Eeck. At least you didn't use the word "excretions". FTR, my mouse balls are fine..
<g>
Tod "Jeez, it's frickin' snowing this morning!" Hilty
--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I wish I could say that
Where're you at?
--
...The Bit "thankful for any bit of cloud here in Phoenix" Eimer [remove
keinewurst to email me]

NE Ohio. Winter comes on quick when you live next to a large freshwater lake... I'm just amazed to see Lake Effect already. Came down really hard too... snow "pellet" type stuff. Reminds me of the funky ice cream that they sell at the ballpark.
<g>
tah
--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems
bit eimer wrote:

--
Alex Mericas

snipped-for-privacy@weinerboy.org wrote in message

Pinky! Fetch me my "Up Against the Wall After I Take Over the World" list, please.
I'll teach you to make fun of mouse balls!
The Brain
On 2 Oct 2003 14:20:28 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (The Brain) wrote:

Ooooo! I smell Floyd!
"There's one smokin' a joint!.. Another with spots!!"
"If I had my waaaaay.. I'd have all of you shot!"
<vbg>
Tod "Eggs, sausage, chips and beans, and a tea" Hilty
--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems