IT is possible to change ESC key by another one??

Hi all
i would like to know if is possible to set another key in the keyboard, which will replace the ESC key in the cancel function. the
thing is, i' use the mouse on the left and ( i'm lefthander) so i would like to have some key on the right side of the keyboard to cancel the comands....
Thanks Jaime
Does your mouse have extra buttons? Are they programmable? Setting a mouse button to ESC is really the ultimate solution.
Gixxerman wrote:

Depending on your version there are settings that let you pick Esc or ^C for cancel. Usually Tools>Options>User Pref's...
I wouldn't personally use a mouse button, unless I had a bunch, for cancel. On a 3-button I like Pick, Osnap, and Enter.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

So how many buttons do you have?

8 since side roller is really just 2 buttons an middle roller is also center button VX revolution is basically same except smaller and has a 2 switch slide switch instead of the fancy roller switch and has a bottom setting for continuous roll or detented roll
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

8?!?! What do you have them doing?

...never mind that. How do you hold it without pushing one of them?

I rest my palm on the lower half of mouse and fingers lightly on buttons. Thumb sits touching but not pushing side buttons.
I forgot that I really have 2 more buttons if you count scroll wheel left and right. I have set left click, middle button, right click, F2, F4, F8, cruise up, cruise down, enter and esc. The F keys are for proprietary software as set Quick save point, Quick restore to quick save point, and access settings menu. The cruise up and cruise down are for internet. But I could easily set to be dimension, trim or whatever since I can set different functions for different programs. There are 3 different mice from Logitech that I know of that have these items. Love that Logitech software.
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

Same here, it's wonderful.
GC