WeldWorks

hi,
I re-installed acad2006 and now WeldWorks is not loading. Everything is in the correct folder(I thought,anyway) but I get this error:
Error: Unable to locate WeldWorks support files. Make sure WeldWorks is either installed in the \WELDW directory or that the directory WeldWorks is installed in is in the AutoCAD search path.
Any help is appreciated