eDrawings splash screen in AutoCAD ANNOYING!!!

Aside from re-installing AutoCAD, is there a way to get rid of the eDrawings splash screen from AutoCAD? It adds another 2 or 3 seconds
to Autocad startup time for absolutely no reason whatsoever other than to show us the eDrawings logo.
I totally agree. A major PITA. Although it adds an additional 8-10 seconds here.
I have tried to find a way within AutoCAD to prevent eDrawings from loading when it opens since I will never use it from AutoCAD. But I am not very AutoCAD savvy and couldn't figure it out. So I have just been dealing with it.
I'm sure that if it can be done, somebody here will know how.
--
Seth Renigar
Emerald Tool and Mold Inc.