N Scale "Cranberry" cars??

Anybody know if ConCor (or anyone else) did individual cars for the New Haven "Cranberry?"

I just picked up the ConCor set, but it's only a three-car consist. I'm looking to add another one or two - just because.

Andy

Reply to
Andyroo111

Here are the only New Haven passenger cars that I can think of at the moment:

Con-Cor:

Eastern Seaboard Models:

I don't recall Con-Cor doing individual cars for The Cranberry (1985). This was one of Con-Cor's "Limited Edition" sets. Their "Premier Edition" sets did offer cars as open stock.

Good luck with your quest.

Bill Bill's Railroad Empire

BillsRREmpire

Here's one of the New Haven cars (there are two others in the 3100 series):

Bill Bill's Railroad Empire

BillsRREmpire

Many thanks for the info, Bill. I know I hadn't seen any of the cars I was looking for on eBay or in the conCor website. Maybe I'll just go wild and try to paint a couple myself.

Reply to
Andyroo111

Andyroo replied: Many thanks for the info, Bill. I know I hadn't seen any of the cars I

was looking for on eBay or in the conCor website. Maybe I'll just go wild and try to paint a couple myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ You're welcome. That's what I eventually did to get some of the hard-to-find passenger cars I wanted and never found.

Bill Bill's Railroad Empire

BillsRREmpire