N Scale "Cranberry" cars??

Anybody know if ConCor (or anyone else) did individual cars for the New Haven "Cranberry?"
I just picked up the ConCor set, but it's only a three-car consist.
I'm looking to add another one or two - just because.
Andy
Here are the only New Haven passenger cars that I can think of at the moment:
Con-Cor:
http://www.con-cor.com/instock/nrivpass.htm
Eastern Seaboard Models:
http://www.esmc.com/ProdLine3100.html
http://www.esmc.com /
I don't recall Con-Cor doing individual cars for The Cranberry (1985). This was one of Con-Cor's "Limited Edition" sets. Their "Premier Edition" sets did offer cars as open stock.
Good luck with your quest.
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire http://www.billsrailroad.net
Here's one of the New Haven cars (there are two others in the 3100 series):
http://www.esmc.com/3100/Item3101.html
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire http://www.billsrailroad.net
Many thanks for the info, Bill. I know I hadn't seen any of the cars I was looking for on eBay or in the conCor website. Maybe I'll just go wild and try to paint a couple myself.
Andyroo replied: Many thanks for the info, Bill. I know I hadn't seen any of the cars I
was looking for on eBay or in the conCor website. Maybe I'll just go wild and try to paint a couple myself. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ You're welcome. That's what I eventually did to get some of the hard-to-find passenger cars I wanted and never found.
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire http://www.billsrailroad.net