N Scale McKinley Explorer

Does anyone know what kind of couplers are used on Bachmann's McKinley Explorer set? No one seems to give that information. If it uses Rapido
couplers, are they relatively easy to swap out for the Micro Trains style knuckle couplers?
I actually just want the passenger cars. I have a Kato Alaska SD70MAC and it would be nice to have the vista dome passenger cars, but I can't find anyone else who makes them.
Spender wrote:

AFAIK, Bachmann uses only Rapido couplers on its N scale stuff. Micro-Trains T-shank couplers will fit. They come in three lengths: 130012 (0.225"), 130013 (0.275"), 130014 (0.345").
HTH
snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca says...

Kato makes visto dome passenger cars. Their web site has them in UP and GN paint schemes. Apparently, only the GN dome cars are available separately.
http://www.katousa.com/N/GN/index.html http://www.katousa.com/N/Smoothside/index.html