looking for scale lumber....

I'm looking to obtain some n scale lumber - specifically 12 x 12's - for baulks for flat car-loaded vehicles. (And I'm too lazy to spend the next month or two sanding.)

Does anyone have a link where such scale lumber may be purchased?

Thanks,

Andy

Reply to
Andy

On 5/8/2008 6:26 PM Andy spake thus:

Kappler:

David Nebenzahl

Wow, that was quick - and exactly what I'm looking for!!

Thanks David, much appreciated.

Andy

Reply to
Andy

Andy wrote in news:6195bf55-a385-4204-bc8b- snipped-for-privacy@m3g2000hsc.googlegroups.com:

A fairly common trick on lumber loads is to only use the scale lumber on the sides and end, and fill the middle with some other material. This reduces the amount of scale lumber you'd need.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper