messages

Normally I get lots of messages on this news group. Lately it's been one to a max of 10 a day. Is something broke?

Reply to
Jon Miller

Jon Miller spake thus:

Just seems to be a quiet spell.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

We ran out of steam..........................

Reply to
the OTHER Mike

I think people are working on their layout as it's that time of year.I am.

Reply to
Arizona Rock & Mineral Co.

"the OTHER Mike" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@h54g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

and couldn't make the grade..............

or we got sidetracked..............

;-)

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

Crew timed out on the road.... - Plausible

Batteries died.... - Plausible

The information blizzard snowed us in.... - Plausible but highly unlikely....

Sitting by the fire enjoying a nice hot beverage & didn't want to move.... - Plausible and highly probable.... :)

Reply to
+GF+

Nope - nothing is broken.

Seems that Mr. Newton and all his argumentative buddies all eased off on postings (or are just lurking).

They are the ones generating most (crappy) traffic on r.m.r. :-D

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.

or, in Spanky's case, switched............

Reply to
Steve Caple

"Peter W." wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@h54g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

I'd rather have nothing than the continuous stream of nothing but for auction (but marked for sale) posts on r.m.r.ho.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

You're wrong. I guess you missed my response to Mark Mathu's question about MDC coach trucks? And my unsucessful attempts to set some tosser straight about locomotive boilers?

LOL! And yet this is another content-free post from Pete Ski.

Reply to
Mark Newton

Not sure if I qualify as one of Mr.Newton's buddies - however I tend to avoid comment (as opposed to question) on subjects I have no knowledge or interest in.

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg Procter

On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 10:24:02 +1300, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and Greg Procter instead replied:

As if.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Ahh.. there you are again. Looks like I was wrong. But that's ok. If people like me didn't make misteaks, you wouldn't have anybody to set straight. That would take all your fun away.

As far as content-free, you should know. You're the expert content-free poster on r.m.r. Carry on!

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.

You're being facetious when you state this - aren't you?

Reply to
Mark Newton

Any comment I make about you is bound to be facetious - why do you ask?

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg Procter

Why don't you put a sock in it.

Reply to
Greg Rudd

I'm quite sure you can stuff your own socks where the Australian sun doesn't shine - why do you ask? Why are you attempting to extend an exchange that no longer has any relevance to this ng?

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg Procter