messages

Normally I get lots of messages on this news group. Lately it's been one to a max of 10 a day. Is something broke?

Jon Miller spake thus:

Just seems to be a quiet spell.
Jon Miller wrote:

We ran out of steam..........................
I think people are working on their layout as it's that time of year.I am.
-- Phil Anderson Up hill slow, down hill fast, tonnage first, safety last.

one to

and couldn't make the grade..............
or we got sidetracked..............
;-)
Puckdropper

Crew timed out on the road.... - Plausible
Batteries died.... - Plausible
The information blizzard snowed us in.... - Plausible but highly unlikely....
Sitting by the fire enjoying a nice hot beverage & didn't want to move.... - Plausible and highly probable.... :)
--
+GF+

Dissent is the highest form of patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
On 22 Nov 2006 04:58:23 GMT, Puckdropper wrote:

or, in Spanky's case, switched............
--
Steve

Jon Miller wrote:

Nope - nothing is broken.
Seems that Mr. Newton and all his argumentative buddies all eased off on postings (or are just lurking).
They are the ones generating most (crappy) traffic on r.m.r. :-D
Peteski

I'd rather have nothing than the continuous stream of nothing but for auction (but marked for sale) posts on r.m.r.ho.
Puckdropper

Peter W. wrote:
> Jon Miller wrote: > >> Normally I get lots of messages on this news group. Lately it's >> been one to a max of 10 a day. Is something broke? > > Nope - nothing is broken. > > Seems that Mr. Newton and all his argumentative buddies all eased off > on postings (or are just lurking).
You're wrong. I guess you missed my response to Mark Mathu's question about MDC coach trucks? And my unsucessful attempts to set some tosser straight about locomotive boilers?
> They are the ones generating most (crappy) traffic on r.m.r.
LOL! And yet this is another content-free post from Pete Ski.
Mark Newton wrote:

Ahh.. there you are again. Looks like I was wrong. But that's ok. If people like me didn't make misteaks, you wouldn't have anybody to set straight. That would take all your fun away.
As far as content-free, you should know. You're the expert content-free poster on r.m.r. Carry on!
Peteski
"Peter W." wrote:

Not sure if I qualify as one of Mr.Newton's buddies - however I tend to avoid comment (as opposed to question) on subjects I have no knowledge or interest in.
Regards, Greg.P.
On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 10:24:02 +1300, I said, "Pick a card, any card"

As if. -- Ray
Greg Procter wrote:
> Not sure if I qualify as one of Mr.Newton's buddies - however I tend > to avoid comment (as opposed to question) on subjects I have no > knowledge or interest in.
You're being facetious when you state this - aren't you?
Mark Newton wrote:

Any comment I make about you is bound to be facetious - why do you ask?
Regards, Greg.P.
Greg Procter wrote:

Why don't you put a sock in it.
Greg Rudd wrote:

I'm quite sure you can stuff your own socks where the Australian sun doesn't shine - why do you ask? Why are you attempting to extend an exchange that no longer has any relevance to this ng?
Regards, Greg.P.