What's this?

Found this in a box of mixed parts and tools from an aviation workshop - they used to service Collins 618T HF radios, amongst others. Why would they have
engraved matching serial numbers? Critical component? The parts were partly rusted together but separated quite easily with a dose of releasing fluid. I think it got droppped into box accidently, as it didn't match anything else there. Is it a fly press tool/die of some sort? Best wishes, Tom G4KWL.
Found this in a box of mixed parts and tools from an aviation workshop - they used to service Collins 618T HF radios, amongst others. Why would they have engraved matching serial numbers? Critical component? The parts were partly rusted together but separated quite easily with a dose of releasing fluid. I think it got droppped into box accidently, as it didn't match anything else there. Is it a fly press tool/die of some sort? Best wishes, Tom G4KWL.
On 8/27/2021 2:18 PM, tomwalter wrote:

I get nothing.
On 28/08/2021 00:46, Bob Engelhardt wrote:

I've seen this before where the posted link won't show the images, just a blank space, but if you click on the 'read more and comment here <https://www.polytechforum.com/metalworking/what-s-this-652209-.htm>' link it will show the post with images. I have no idea what the item is having viewed it.
replying to tomwalter, Randy wrote: I got nothing until I clicked on MORE. My guess: a die or alignment fixture.