Re: What's In Your Parts Box?

On 24 Jun 2005 14:10:47 -0700, "Too_Many_Tools"

The girlfriend that my wife insisted on getting rid of. 8-)
Phil Stein wrote:

Did you strip her for parts before dumping her?
On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 21:22:05 GMT, Dave Grayvis

No. That was Jeffry Dahmer that used to do that.
I think we can safely DQ Bob on this question. His parts box is more like a parts facility with a house balanced on top!
I know, I've seen it...
Chuck W Sharc, NAR Section 613 www.flysharc.org
Sharc, the section where two out of three certification flights always work just fine!

See if YOU get invited back...
:-)
People who exercise their embryonic freedom day after day, little by little, expand that freedom. People who do not will find that it withers until they are literally "being lived." They are acting out scripts written by parents, associates, and society. --Stephen R. Covey