Got an argon tank this morning

I ended up leasing a argon tank. It is a permanent lease, I put a $240 deposit and will pay for refills. If I ever decide to terminate the lease, and return the bottle, I get the deposit back minus 25 dollars.

I ended up getting a 300 CF tank. The deposit does not matter as much, but filling it up is barely more expensive than filling a 140 cf tank. $77 vs. $56. So, I would save myself some trips and money, in the long run.

Ignoramus18555

Sounds like the perfect way to go. Larger tanks are always cheaper in the long run if you don't have to pay yearly lease for them. Unfortunately not many dealers will give a lifetime lease for those sizes anymore.

Wayne Cook Shamrock, TX

Wayne Cook

That's nice to hear that you think that I got a reasonable deal.

In reality, it may be years before I need to refill this tank (who knows). I would benefit from a lifetime lease, in this case.

Ignoramus18555