Help - convert .tiff to .dxf file

Hi

Is there anyone on this Ng that could do a one off conversion of a scanned .tiff file to a .dxf outline vector file that will import into Autocad 12.

It's not a commercial request, just a one off to help me out for a project i'm working on for my club. Someone who has autocad and access to a metal cutter has offered to cut a shape for me but needs it as a .dxf file.

Any help will be much appreciated

Cheers

Jem

PS. Please remove the ***NOSPAM*** bit from my email to reply.

Reply to
Jem

do it by yourself with the free WinTopo Lite:

N.

Reply to
Norbert Grund

Hi