Help - convert .tiff to .dxf file

Hi
Is there anyone on this Ng that could do a one off conversion of a scanned
.tiff file to a .dxf outline vector file that will import into Autocad 12.
It's not a commercial request, just a one off to help me out for a project
i'm working on for my club. Someone who has autocad and access to a metal
cutter has offered to cut a shape for me but needs it as a .dxf file.
Any help will be much appreciated
Cheers
Jem
PS. Please remove the ***NOSPAM*** bit from my email to reply.
Reply to
Jem
do it by yourself with the free WinTopo Lite:
N.
Reply to
Norbert Grund
Hi