Help - convert .tiff to .dxf file

Hi
Is there anyone on this Ng that could do a one off conversion of a scanned .tiff file to a .dxf outline vector file that will import into Autocad 12.
It's not a commercial request, just a one off to help me out for a project i'm working on for my club. Someone who has autocad and access to a metal cutter has offered to cut a shape for me but needs it as a .dxf file.
Any help will be much appreciated
Cheers
Jem
PS. Please remove the ***NOSPAM*** bit from my email to reply.
On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 20:19:29 -0000, "Jem"
do it by yourself with the free WinTopo Lite: www.wintopo.com

N.
Hi
Thanks for that. Brilliant program <and free>!
Problem solved.
Cheers
Jem