Layers From Autocad to SW and then to the dxf/dwg.

I have friends that are working in autocad, just like me. We have some layers that we use. But for me it is sometimes better to use
Solidworks and creating some parts or assemblies. After that i creates 2D drawings and exports it to the dwg or dxf. What schould I do to make this files have the same layer lik that we have in autocad? how I can import Acad layers to SolidWorks (that i can easly export to acad file)?? please help me..
in sw help, look up dxf/dwg mappping.
essentially solidworks will assign certain entities to a specific layer. the solidworks drawing does not need to have layers or colors.

yeah i founf it - now i tst it and it works very fine - thanks a lot