Help with LL P2k GP38-2

I am trying to remove the shell from a LL GP 38-2 to add a DCC decoder. I have taken the couplers off and removed the two screws that are inboard of the coupler pockets. However the shell is as solid as ever. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks

Reply to
mike

Mike, if you don't get a reply here, check the proto2000kits Yahoo group. I believe this question came up fairly recently and I seem to recall some "hidden" screws that need to be removed.

HTH Stevert

Reply to
Stevert

I seem to recall that there is a screw hidden under each truck that must be removed. They are pretty hard to see at first...

Reply to
DCC Models

Thanks for the help. trainnut

Reply to