Track cleaning

I just bought a new Aztec Annihilator track cleaning car, and I'm curious about how others have used it. They don't recommend a cleaning fluid, and I'm not sure what to use. Any suggestions?

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Stanton

Aztec makes various track cleaning cars. The rollers that fit these cars are designed for a cleaning fluid however there are types that are not recommended. I use just plain alcohol in mine, the type you get at paint stores. If you use their double roller car you want the "Cratex" roller first followed by a fluid type roller (or maybe two "Cratex" rollers or two fluid rollers). The Cratex rollers do not use fluid and are similar material to an eraser. There are reviews of the car;

Jon Miller