Mail to Bob Kaplow?

Hi all, Has anyone been able to mail Bob Kaplow lately? I've tried a couple of times in the last few days (to get my motor count to him), but it keeps bouncing...

Fly straight and true!

MikeyR

Reply to
BRMutti

Every email I've sent to Bob has bounced. His email server is very picky about the from address.

-Dan

Dan Chandler Southern New England Association of Rocketry

Dan Chandler

Well, I've had no problem :-)

kaplow_r at encompasserve dot org should work. It does block stuff from some sites known to be heavy spammers, and I believe that yahoo is among them. If you're using that, let me know what errors you're getting. But don't do what someone else did and post the address it forwards to. I don't want spammers to find that one.

If all else fails, post it here, and I'll pick it up.

Bob Kaplow

Hi Bob, I'm coming from AOL. I already posted my motor burn in the other thread, but here are the numbers again...

TOTAL MM /4 /2 AA BB CC DD EE FF GG HH II JJ KK LL M+  NAR.#  TRA.#  State Who?   188 00 05 20 23 36 64 23 09 05 02 01 00 00 00 00 00  76090  -1   LA    Mike Rangitsch  snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Thanks a lot!

Mike

Reply to