Any one know how to contact Italeri?

Hi there.

I've tried their website but that does not work. Has any one here ever been able to contact Italeri *AND* received a reply from them? Within the last few months for both would be the best indication that they really do want contact from customers.

Cheers from Peter

Reply to
TankBuilder2

Hmm -- not sure who the agent in Canada is but you may want to try MRC here in the states. Don't remember the URL but you can search on "Model Rectifier" and it should come right up.

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne

Not sure what you mean about their website not working. I was just there and it worked fine (although it shows essentially blank pages for categories in which they do not have models, although those categories are listed on the initial page). There is an email contact portion of the site. Do you mean that you have sent them a message and not gotten a reply?

** Posted from
**
Reply to
Larry Farrell

Hi there.

No. I meant I *TRIED* to send them a message using their website's Contact feature which has not worked in weeks or months. Very frustrating that. What it boils down to is that there email contact portion of their website does not work and they do not seem to be interested in fixing it any time soon.

Peter

Reply to
TankBuilder2