Dec. 12, Report - Missouri Railroad Depots. Restoring Marshall MO Depot and Bob Odom

Hi All

I've received word that some people are in the planning stage of restoring the C&A Depot in Marshall Missouri. They are aware that Bob Odom has information on the depot. They need to contact Bob and I have lost his e-mail address. He now lives in Lima Peru.

Bob, give me an e-mail.

I'll have 30 more depots ready to post in a few days.

Stay Tuned.

Jack Forbes

HiJack