need info on motor tutorial

Guys, Impulse Aerospace used to have a small program that emulated a standard Estes type motor. It was animated and showed the various stages of ignition, burn, coast and ejection. I lost my copy and would like to get another for use at school. Do any of you have a copy? Jerry, the kids are getting excited about the 30th. They saw footage today with you and your rocket...the one with the motor that blasted through the BT and went up in a fantastic fire-ball.

Reply to
Reece Talley

It sounds like what you are looking for is the Rocket Motor Tutorial, found here:

GC

Reply to
Gary Crowell / VCP