need info on motor tutorial

Guys,
Impulse Aerospace used to have a small program that emulated a standard
Estes type motor. It was animated and showed the various stages of ignition,
burn, coast and ejection. I lost my copy and would like to get another for
use at school. Do any of you have a copy? Jerry, the kids are getting
excited about the 30th. They saw footage today with you and your
rocket...the one with the motor that blasted through the BT and went up in a
fantastic fire-ball.
Reply to
Reece Talley
It sounds like what you are looking for is the Rocket Motor Tutorial, found here:
GC
Reply to
Gary Crowell / VCP