Flyrockets.com Club Listings, time to update!

The flyrockets.com site is switching to an automated system for maintaining club listings. This means that instead of waiting for me to do updates on your club info, you can now do them yourself!

There is a new clubs page at:

This page is not yet linked into the main site. It contains all the club listings as they have been submitted via the forms on
If your club is not listed here, please visit the saverocketrynow.org site and submit your club info.

If your club info is already there but needs to be updated, follow the link at the buttom of the clubs listing page. From there you will be able to submit a request to have a password emailed to you to access the club listing.

IF the email address on your club listing is no longer valid, you will need to email me directly at snipped-for-privacy@blastzone.com to update the email address on your listing, or I can delete it and you can submit a new listing entirely.

The page will go live in a week or so. We want to get all the club info up to date before we start seing higher traffic to the site from the MasterBlaster shows (hopefully).

Thanks for your support!

Greg Deputy

for the SaveRocketryNow.org / FlyRockets.com team

Reply to
Greg Deputy