Help the FlyRockets.com site

OK folks, the program is over, the web counter has slowed down, and we're in it for the long haul. Search engines are working well for 'fly rockets', and we've done some optimization today for more general terms. However, those will take a while to kick in.

Meanwhile, the more links we have to the site, the better. There is a new page that contains 10 link options for you to grab & sprinkle around your web pages.

Please use any and all as often as possible, and spread the word.

Reply to
Andrew MacMillen

wahl now pardner, I think that right here's a good enuf place for your link

Rocketry: an inspiring, educational, family hobby! visit

waw ha

- iz

Andrew MacMillen wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

When should we start seeing any print ads?

Bob

Reply to
baDBob

In the January Popular Mechanics, which is already out; I think the publication date is 12/11.

The ad is also available as a 56K PDF:

Andrew MacMillen