Help with glo plugs and Magic Tricks

hey all..

magicians use various hand held devices to create smoke, fire, flash and sparkle...

these simple devices use FLASH PAPER (and other products) that is ignited by a spark. but i'm not really happy with any of them.

i want the device SMALLER. and yes, i'll accept the smaller effect.. if i strike my lighter here.. i get a quick, pretty flash of light. SMALL. sparkly. that will do just fine.

heres my question: can i build a device an inch or 2 long with a glo plug and a battery and a micro switch?

i don't know, i'm asking.

what is the smallest glo plug? what size battery is needed to trigger a small glo plug? best, B

Reply to
Boonrassi