A web site that does exactly what it says on the tin....

I was talking to someone about how difficult it is to buy from a web site nowadays. So many people have missed the point. As a web designer I was told
you should be able to buy something from a site in three clicks.
At last I found a site that allowed me to do this. It's called www.modelbits.com and even if you don't buy anything it's worth taking a look to see how functionality wins over looks every time.
I know some of the pages aren't up yet but from the update page you can see things are actually being updated - wow what a concept :)
To prove what I mean, I asked my 11 year old son to add some rotor head links for my Hummingbird V3 Helicopter to the shopping basket and he managed to so easily it was a pleasure to watch.
nothing to do with your self praise?
Sounds like spam to me! Same thing has been placed on other model related newsgroups.
Bob Boudreau

Exactly! And not a train to be found on those pages.
Norman Morgan <> http://www.norm-morgan.com
Hi Bob,
As you can see I'm still new to this and got busted on my first attempt :(
Didn't mean it as spam just an attempt to promote my business a little, sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Have a good one..
Nigel.
has

It was the way you presented it. As if you were searching the web, and just happened to discover the site. If you had stated that it was your site, there might not have been any problem. Since I did not go there, I cannot attest to its relevence to the model railroad group where I saw your first post. Someone said that there were no trains on the site.
Nigel wrote:

--
Frank Rosenbaum

The Gratiot Valley Railroad Club bi-annual train show and sale
Try a site like http://www.pcliquidator.com/ for a better layout of the items for sale. One item across the page and the full height of a page is a lot of scrolling for little viewing.