Re: How can I buy USR motors?

> >You willing to pay for shipping charges all the way back to Denmark? > > Denmark? i live in Philadelphia.

Really? Sert.net is owned by Sinan Sert, a Kurdish gentleman... who is into Linux, Dansk Dvorak Keyboard layouts, and partying occasionally in New York.

IP Address: 194.19.190.245 Location: 55.433N, 9.917E

Of course, at first glance it appears you're posting from Altopia... but by forging your email address, you're not being exactly honest, now are you... ;)

What a fun group!!!

Reply to
Mark

Brian: I am sure that if you email JI direct that he will be more than willing to illegally ship you some of his USR motors through the US mails to you.....

Isn't Lompoc Federal seaside resort just down the street from JI ?

would having abunch of Postal Inspectors and ATF busting down your down at

4AM and anal probing you early one morning be fun?

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

Thank god!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I duhno Ray......in this post 911 world, shipping and receiving explosives through the mail might be looked upon as a big NO NO....and you may just be the person they decide to make an example of .....

You realize of course that the Feds favorite charge is CONSPIRACY ? knowing or unknowing?

I wonder if the Ruby Ridge and Waco people thought it was all FUD......?

like that guy in the southwest that had all that inoperable ordnance.... why they sorted all of that out he sat in jail for maybe 6 months.... I don't know many people who could survive financially and emotionally 6 months in jail with the Feds breathing down your neck....not to mention your local "home boyz" and bubba.....

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

Not so fast Jerry: Hit this link to your rocketry for "Schools" page.

Now go to the bottom of the page and click one of the 24 mm, 29 mm, or 38 mm links and bingo, your there. Let me know when you get that one cleaned up and I'll see what other open links to Jerry motors I can find.. Notice I did not use the actual link as I know you are concerned about the posting of such for posterity.. (;-)

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Not so fast Jerry: Hit this link to your rocketry for "Schools" page.

Now go to the bottom of the page and click one of the 24 mm, 29 mm, or 38 mm links and bingo, your there. Let me know when you get that one cleaned up and I'll see what other open links to Jerry motors I can find.. Notice I did not use the actual link as I know you are concerned about the posting of such for posterity.. (;-)

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

I agree.

Like I said, it's a gamble. So far, lots of folks have shipped motors illegally and gotten away with it. I certainly wouldn't recommend it, but the fact is that historically the risk has been low. On the other hand, I think the risk is probably higher these days. Who knows if you package might go through an explosives sniffer somewhere during transport? Or be x-rayed, or irradiated, etc.

Yeah, but did they bust down his door at 4 a.m.?

Reply to
RayDunakin

ahh well I don't know if they busted it down exactly at 4am but I'm sure some door got kicked in at some point......hehehh you know the law enforcement types train to kick in doors don't ya? heheheheh shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

CajunMan

Didn't the Judge rule that reloads were not pads?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Jerry won't sell these openly I don't think.

Jerry do you sell these openly to anyone since they are PADS in your opinion?

FLyA

Reply to
FLyA on the PlaYA