Shipping for USR Motors

I tried to order some USR motors today and the shipping was $40,000.00

Wow the hazmat rates have increased.

How many motors does David WeenieSucker have to receive to continue to defend Skippy?

Reply to
CajunMan

I don't need to receive any motors to keep it up, as long as it works to troll scumfaces like you.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

A little touchy that you supported a scumbag busted with illegal shipping Dave?

Reply to
Gene Coteen

Trolling, is how you "keep it up"? That's just weird.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

A little teasty today dave?? The bridge, the bridge, go-go now...

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace