Will Jerry make a deal with Feds and try to bust other rocketeers?

If Jerry does goto LDRS, he may be wired for audio and visual.

Be careful ... the government has its talons into Jerry's for $60,000.00 ... and YES he would sell all of you out to cancel that debt!

He is high risk ... you have been warned!

Reply to
Beatle Man

Bullshit. History confirms it too.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

History confirms bullshit?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Answering separtely and apart from the thread, yes, some times, it does. ; )

Randy

Reply to
Randy

I have had it with the Jerry trolls. JI is what he is, and NOT the problem here. It's you spiteful tards that can't get enough of talking about him. You feed on his responses yet want him gone? Then what will you do?

Go build a EX motor or a Alpha 3, whatever, just get off your computer and STFU. JI isn't the problem here, it's you trolls.

Reply to
Chuck Kremer

Bravo!

Reply to
Al Gloer

Agree... Jerry is not the problem here.

And the general 'perception' is... the problem lies with immature NAR and TRA BOD members... sorry, but that IS the perception.

Both of these groups could advance their standing by reducing the number of Troll posts to Jerry.

If, of course, they even care how they are portraying the hobby.

Of course, I guess the (altopia, hotmail, juno) Trolls could be government initiates... but most of us know where this idiot originates.

NAR-TRA, step up to the plate... shut the Troll posting down and let us discuss the technical aspects of our hobby and/or the direction it seems to be heading...

For gods sake - Quit the gleeful wringing of hands as you watch one of your own members (a Rocketeer) fall.

Reply to
Mark

Hear, hear!

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Skippy tries to ruin rocketry for all of us and you defend the f*ck?

Reply to
Batten Down the Hatch!

Dave sucks up to Jerry again?

Reply to
Batten Down the Hatch!

He is defending against posts like yours.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

How is that in any way sucking up to me?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

DOT tries to ruin Jerry for us all and you defend THEM??? What are you, some sort of sucker for the US government? (The folks who brought us nuclear warfare, the Kent State murders, the War on Terrorism, and the Watergate scandal, just for starters... you'd thinks folks would have learned by now...)

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

I have been proposing precisely that for a decade and look where it got me!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Did Jerry's motors end up on a passenger airliner?

Remember ValuJet and the screams of the passengers as the airplane went down because of improperly labeled HazMat?

I can't believe you support this guy.

Reply to
Batten Down the Hatch!

Trust the government. Blindly. Ignore the lies.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I am an airline mechanic. The Valujet crash happened because a tire set off oxygen generators. Yes, there is one above your head every time you fly.

To think JI shipping motors is anyway related is a outright lie, deceit, and you're just a ignorant common liar.

You could not light a USR motor in a cargo hold unless you had a blowtorch, or a good RSO and a Kloudbusters remote launch system. None of which you have I'll bet, because you can't build a rocket licking Jerrys heels and awaiting his next post, face planted on your computer screen.

Say Hi to Senator Schumer you retard troll.

Reply to
Chuck Kremer

The oxygen generators which CAUSED THE VALUJET CRASH were improperly labeled and improperly shipped HAZMAT. Read the NTSB report.

Skippy also improperly shipped HAZMAT that was improperly labeled. Did his motors go onto a passenger aircraft?

Do you actually defend his actions as an airline mechanic? What airline would this be?

Reply to
Batten Down the Hatch!

Absolutely.

BMF

Reply to
BMF

Maybe if you shipped it with the igniter installed and the launch controller connected, powered, and armed...

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker