The $40,000 Pyramid

Chad L. Ellis

I think it looks more like a $40,000 bomb crater with Jerry at the bottom. ;)

Alan

Reply to
Alan Jones

In the overall perspective of DOT "administrative enforcement operations", I suspect that it's more like a kid throwing firecrackers at the squirrels than a "bomb crater". :(

The fact that DOT has a website called "e-hazmat" to collect penalties by credit card is sort of revealing... as if they assumed that such payments were to be a routine part of hazardous materials operations, like library "fines", or "late fees" on videotape rentals...

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

... or public safety ... or national security ... trivial things ... right you Kangaroo ass licker?

Reply to
Beatle Man