Teleflite G-75

Wow!

Didn't he just write that book last month?

Reply to
Mark

Ah... well, let me know what you think about it when it comes out.

Reply to
Mark

I just tested out a home made Teleflite G-75, the bp was milled for 7 hours in my home made ball mill. I was very impressed at the wooooosh it produced and it must have went up 1300'. I have to fine tune the motor still but for a second try it was quite nice. All went well except I think the chute got singed and failed to deploy properly, its stuck in a tree till the next windy day.

Reply to
Mike

Reply to
Mike

The G-75 you describe was one of the motor designs in my FIRST book published in 1984. It's great to hear that it performed so well. My NEW book is currently at the printer, and I expect to start shipping finished copies in late May.

David Sleeter/Teleflite Corp.

Reply to
David Sleeter

Are you going to relaese said book internationally...PLEASE....PRETY PLEASE REALLY!!!

How much more grovelling do you require!!!

Reply to
Michael Mackay-Blair

This is the first time I started to putter around with the bigger ones, I have not gotten to the point where they are exploding, I'm guessing I am around 1/2 power, your book has been the rocketeers bible for many years, and the one comming out will be the new testament. I think this G-75 might have enough thrust to even lift my 35mm rocket cam into the air.

Reply to
Mike