question: Hi-Tech Voison bomber

Another question for the knowledgeable. I have seen this new 1/48 scale kit for the World War I French Voison bomber advertised but no sign of the kit. Now suddenly even the advertising has dried up. Has anyone seen this kit in the styrene? Has the Hi-Tech outfit decided to drop the kit?

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Squadron is still taking advanced orders for it:

John R Meloro