Predicta Predicament

Hi all!
I am looking for a replacement "bubble top"(clear part) for my 1/24 scale
Monogram "Predicta" show car. I managed to ruin my original trying to
correct a slight imperfection.....DOH!
Thought I saw an article some where about making clear vacu-form parts at
home using a vacuum cleaner.
Any help appreciated Thanks, Gary D
Reply to
djgaryd
I believe that I have a spare top at home. I'll check tonight and if I still have it, it's yours.
Steve H
djgaryd wrote:
Reply to
snh9728
I checked, and I do have one. Email me with your mailing address.
Steve H
snh9728 wrote:
Reply to
snh9728
I can't seem to reply to your email address. I keep getting an error message. Can you email me direct?
Reply to
djgaryd