(Air) Airfix question

Has anyone actually seen the two new 1/48 scale Airfix deHavilland Mosquito kits anywhere yet?? I have seen them advertised by several different places but when I try to order to order them they are OS. Did someone get carried away with their advertising company?

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

I see them advertised in the January Squadron supplement. I was going to order on eventually. Cheers, Max Bryant

Reply to
Max Bryant

in article snipped-for-privacy@starpower.net, William H. Shuey at snipped-for-privacy@starpower.net wrote on 1/4/04 3:41 PM:

Saw one in the local hobby shop Saturday. Box art had US markings, red tail. Did not check the contents.

Milton

Reply to
Milton Bell

I got the B/PR Mk XVI from Squadron about a week ago.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams

Dave,

Any comments on this kit. I've been looking for reviews/comments every since its (and the NF 30 kit) late last year. Is it a modified version of their 20-year old Mk 4/6 kit or is it a new (Korean) moulding?

Thanks in Advance

Dermot Remove from address to reply

"Dave Williams" wrote:

Laurie H