Semi-OT: photos of classic cars

In case anyone is interested in having a look at my photos of several classic cars on display during two shows in 1992 in Lima, Peru, I've uploaded them to this forum:

(Miraflores, early 2002)

(Santiago de Surco, late 2002)

The photos have been reduced from 300 DPI to 100 in order to upload them there (and still, each one is ~150KB, which means the whole lot is ~11MB). If anybody knows a site where I could submit the original photos for display, I'd appreciate if you let me know about it.

-- __________ ____---____ Marco Antonio Checa Funcke \_________D /-/---_----' Santiago de Surco, Lima, Peru _H__/_/

'-_____|(

remove the "no_me_j." and "sons.of." parts before replying

Reply to
machf

(Miraflores, early 2002)

(Santiago de Surco, late 2002)

Nice cars. You can get 25mb of free space at

bluestringer

Reply to
bluestringer