[Q] Heinkel He-111H6?

I've seen the Italeri 1/72 kit of the H6, and it has raised panel lines. Was there ever a newer retool, or something in a different scale, for the H6 with torpedoes?

Reply to
Sir Loin of Beef

Yes, the Monogram 1/48 kit

Reply to
steve gallacci

If using the Monogram kit you will need to do a little more research. If I remember comments made on this forum many months ago, the kit actually builds an H-1 or H-2. To do an H-6 there are different prop blades and added defensive armament to be added and possibly a couple of other details to fix.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

I think it's "an H-4 or H-5", rather... but you're right about the rest.

-- __________ ____---____ Marco Antonio Checa Funcke \_________D /-/---_----' Santiago de Surco, Lima, Peru _H__/_/

'-_____|(

remove the "no_me_j." and "sons.of." parts before replying

Reply to
machf

The Monogram kit has some nice moldings for cockpit instruments that can be nicely detailed with gloss black and drybrushing. Too bad that you can't see them once the kit is done unless you leave off the top canopy section.

Reply to
Allan K. Lindsay-O'Neal