Italeri 1/72 A-26K ?

I saw this kit announced in the future releases at Hannants' site. Surprisingly noone here or at ARC or Hyperscale seems to have noticed or reacted ? Or have you all become so cynical about announcements of new kits ?

Pierre

Reply to
Pierre Francois

It was first 'announced' on Hyperscale by Paul Boyer a few months back

- he first saw it in advert copy for FSM. One of Italeri's 'surprise' announcements for this year.

Rumoured to be a co-operation with MPM.

Remove nospam to reply!!

Reply to
Dave Fleming

Not to mention a number of places have it listed as a Martin a/c!

Reply to
frank

A 1/48 scale injection-molded On Mark B-26K would be nice as well. I had high hopes when DML announced it several years ago but that project seemed to go nowhere past some initial research and measuring. When, oh when?

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Typical, just as I finaly get around to converting the anchent Airfix kit useing the Paragon convertion

Gondor

Reply to
Gondor

So, you're the guy who did that! Thanks. If the kit looks good enough I may have to try to sell my Paragon conversion.

Reply to
Mark M

Reply to
Pierre Francois

gondor as in the capital of mars? if so, very cool.

-john carter