[Q] 1/72 Tamiya Warbirds toolings?

Many of the planes in the Tamiya Warbirds series are reboxes of the
old 1/72 Italeri kits.
Which ones are all-new toolings? I understand the 1/72 Seiran M6A1 is
an all-new tamiya tooling, and comes with great details.
Reply to
Sir Loin of Beef
The Mustangs (D version, WW II and korean war) are also their own tooling, as is the FW-190A-3, the Corsair, the Shiden and the Mesquiteers. I think there is also a trainer version of the Shiden (Shiden-kai?). Of the Jets, the Skyray is a gem, the X-1 (if 72 is your scale) is also beautiful (althrough it is not originally their tooling, as I understand it). I think I remembered everything... :) Cheers! Tvrtko
Reply to
Tvrtko
I thought Tamiya also re-boxed many Hasegawa kits?
"Tvrtko" schreef in bericht news:c07tmo$9q9$ snipped-for-privacy@ls219.htnet.hr...
Reply to
Herbert Ackermans
Nooo... I've known of cooperation betwen Hasegawa and Dragon, but Tamiya only reboxed the Italeri kits in the warbird series- I'm not aware of any cooperation between Tamiya and some other japanese model company. Cheers! Tvrtko
Reply to
Tvrtko
A new-tool P-47D razorback is coming, and the Bf-109e-4/7 is already out
Cheers! Tvrtko
Reply to
Tvrtko
This is good news if true! But when the Hell are they going to focus their shrink ray on the P-51B???
Reply to
Al Superczynski
It is true. Scheduled for a May release with a $19.50 list price in the U.S.
Jim Bates
Reply to
Jim Bates
And the He-219 and MiG-15?
Reply to
Giessenlad
HLJ also offers pre-orders for 1,330 Yen (about US$12.60) until Feb. 13. It's scheduled to be released during March in Japan, so you might get it a little sooner and cheaper through HLJ.
Reply to
David Bono
Woohoo! It's almost time for another Rainbow Ten order..... :-)
Reply to
Al Superczynski