Re: Pictures from open-doors Las Palmas events, 2002 and 2003

Well, I uploaded my scanned photos to this forum:

(the ones from the 2003 event commemorating the 100 Years of Aviation) > >
(the ones I took in 2002) > >Of course, I reduced the DPI from 300 to 100 in order to upload them there, so >if anyone knows of a site where I could submit them in their original size, I'd >appreciate it...

Oops, forgot to crosspost to rec.models.scale in case anyone wants to use them as reference... Although the ones my friend AlexD took with his digital camera show far more details, as he didn't have the limitations I had (a single reel of film)... I'll see if I can get his permission to post his photos too.

-- __________ ____---____ Marco Antonio Checa Funcke \_________D /-/---_----' Santiago de Surco, Lima, Peru _H__/_/

'-_____|(

remove the "no_me_j." and "sons.of." parts before replying

Reply to
machf

Well, my buddy gave me his permission, so I've also uploaded his pictures. They can be found here:

His own site has a few ones (those he took with his regular camera, not the digital one) at a resolution of 600DPI...