Strange E-Bay Happenings ??

Hi All

Does anyone know why E-Bay has suddenly wiped out loads of model auctions from Thai sellers ? Out of 10 known sellers 4 have gone overnight !! Any ideas?

Draven

PS Yes I know they mainly do recasts. No Holy-Joe's or the guardians of the public morals please.

Reply to
Eric Draven

yikes. I've gotten almost all my large scale white resin asian nudes from Thailand....better go check out my favorite seller list to see if they are still around...

Craig

Reply to
Craig
*PLONK* !!!
Reply to
Al Superczynski

Eric Draven's comment is just too juvenile to respond to.

Maasalaama, sadiki; plonk.

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat"

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Hey Frank,

Unflavored Sweets or Rum Soaked Crooks work for me.....and I now have a boat anch....er r> Jolly good show, Ron. What kind of ceegar does you prefer? I have King

Reply to
Ron

Ah, but Ron, to your factual reply of:

"Probably because they sell rcasts and the owners of the original masters got pissed"

You added

" and rightfully so."

Thus instantly converting you to the coveted position of 'Holy Joe' and 'Guardian of the Public Morals'. A much more attractive position than scum-sucking rip-off recaster.

Reply to
Dave Fleming

Ron wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@rcn.com:

Hey, hey! Congrats! Hey, it's not to bad. Those women always think we old batchelors can't make the transition. Piece of cake.

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Hmmm... somehow I got this mental image of the Swedish Chef (from The Muppet Show) singing "Plonk, plonk, plonk!"...

-- __________ ____---____ Marco Antonio Checa Funcke \_________D /-/---_----' Santiago de Surco, Lima, Peru _H__/_/

'-_____|(

remove the "no_me_j." and "sons.of." parts before replying

Reply to
machf

Dave Fleming scribbled the following

Damn, I missed out AGAIN!

RobG (the Aussie one)

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

"Eric Draven" wrote in news:bi65ao$6s6$ snipped-for-privacy@hercules.btinternet.com:

It must be comforting to be such a bigot. Oh well, you hadn't contributed anything important anyway.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Hear hear Bill. Couldn't have said it better myself. The reply might be interesting but I certainly won't be getting on my PC.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Kucks