Re: Wanted: Instructions for Tamiya 1:12 Ferrari 312T

Hi all

> > I'm after the instruction booklet for the Tamiya 1:12 Ferrari 312T which was > originally raced by Niki Lauda and Clay Regazzoni in 1975. > > I will of course pay for any postage.......... > > Please reply to : snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com > > Thanking you > > Dave >

havent got it but goto autos. bin or something like that, ask for images and you will get some great shots to help make it look better

Reply to
Julian Hales
[[ This message was both posted and mailed: see the "To," "Cc," and "Newsgroups" headers for details. ]]

HI,

Try posting a note on

- someone will have them for you...

Eric Aitala

F1 Modeling Website

Reply to
Eric

Go here

click all the links (numbers) and keep the images you are interested in.

Cheers R.

Reply to
Riccardo C.