instructions sheet of the Ho 229

Hi

I need for a friend a scanned images of the instructions sheet of the Ho

229 in 1/48 DML ( Dragon), the one with detailed engines, he get the kit without box and instructions, someone can help me??

thanks in advance! Pablo Bs As Argentina

Reply to
Pablo

Pablo, dame entre media hora y una hora y te las paso por correo...

-- __________ ____---____ Marco Antonio Checa Funcke \_________D /-/---_----' Santiago de Surco, Lima, Peru _H__/_/

'-_____|(

remove the "no_me_j." and "sons.of." parts before replying

Reply to
machf