instruction sheet for CF-100 Canuck de Hobbycraft en 1/72

Hi people again, I need another instructions sheet for this kit, I got
this one also without nothing more than plastic pieces, someone can
scan these instructions for me? thanks in advance !
Pablo.
BsAs. Argentina
CF-100 Canuck de Hobbycraft en 1/72
Reply to
Pablo
Hi Pablo,
Do you need the Mk 4 or Mk 5? Whichever, send me your address and I'll mail it to you. jessie_c_2(at)hotmail.com
Reply to
Jessie C