[Q] Black Ta-152 with skull and crossbones?

I was looking through an old issue of Model Graphix, and saw an interesting black Ta-152H with a large skull and crossbone logo on the wings and nose cowl.

It's apparently from a Leiji Matsumoto series. Does anyone know who made this kit, and is it still available anywhere?

Reply to
Sir Loin of Beef

It's probably a Hasegawa re-box (with new decals) of the Trimaster/Dragon kit. Part of their "The Cockpit" series of releases. Try to see if Hobbylink Japan still has it available...

-- __________ ____---____ Marco Antonio Checa Funcke \_________D /-/---_----' Santiago de Surco, Lima, Peru _H__/_/

'-_____|(

remove the "no_me_j." and "sons.of." parts before replying

Reply to
machf

Found it, but apparently it's discontinued: