Only one kit, which one?........ was: blah blah blah, feed me, New Report - Iraqi Civilian Casualties

The house is on fire, the river is rising, the old lady said pack your stuff and get out. You can only take one kit, which one will it be? Built or stash is AOK... and of course "semi-built". ;-)

For myself I'd probably have to rescue my '83 Monogram Mountain Dew Regal. I bought it on a lark one night out of a bargain bin in '86. That night brought an eight year lapse in my modelling career to an abrupt end. That kit was the first of many. :-)

WmB

WmB

I'm not leaving! I'm chaining myself to the adjustapost and drowning with the decals! Goodbye cruel world!

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

You've got a point there. I think I'd grab the box with all the decals in it. Much harder to replace than the plastic in many cases.

Rob

Reply to
Rob van Riel

Ok then, only one set of decals - which ones?

WmB

WmB

Good point-Although a lot of kits I bought way back when for peanuts are worth quite a bit now. I probably would try to scoop up all the books and magazines as possible. Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf