Re: New Report - Iraqi Civilian Casualties

>How am I going to wrap up this last year of RMS acrimony and pull off

>> a knock-out blow on the Bush administration? I am putting a lot of thought >> into this next to next to last posting. My last posting here will be, I >> sincerely hope, "Mission Accomplished."

Too late. My wife and I already cast our ballots for Bush. Love that early voting option here in Arkansas.

BTW, shouldn't you be concentrating your efforts in your home state?

Al Superczynski

Good Lord don't the meds ever work?

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

Did you forget to put on your tin-foil hat today?

Reply to
darkwing104

Well and truly deconstructed at

.