What's A Good GD & T Book?

Hi, All:

I want to get a good, as opposed to vague, understanding of GD&T.

I'm thinking of ordering "Design Dimensioning and Tolerancing" by Bruce A. Wilson.

Is this a good book? Can you recommend any other books which explain GD&T in a clear, absorbable fashion?

I have had a company-sponsored class on it in the past, and kept the notes, but still find it a bit head-banging.

Thanks,

Barb P.

Reply to
Lehnsherr

I've also found this site/guy to be helpful:

David Janes

Reply to
Janes

Forget the Text books go to the source! Get the ASME standard. But the ASME Y 14.5.1M-1994, or updated version, from ASME's website! Also order the Study Guide To aid the learning experience!

Reply to
Fork Road